Easy AIP Beef Stroganoff over Sweet Potato Noodles
Posted on August 08 2018
This is pure classic comfort food deliciousness right here. The only thing that could make it better is to serve it along side some mashed Japanese white sweet potato. Gluten free and dairy free with an out-of-this-world gravy, everyone in the family will love this recipe. It doesn’t matter if they are AIP, it’s that good! Great for leftovers too.
AIP BEEF STROGANOFF OVER SWEET POTATO NOODLES
- 1 pound ground beef
- Sea salt
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 8 ounces white button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups coconut cream
- 2 cups beef bone broth
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- 2 sweet potatoes, spiralized
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add ground beef and season with salt.
- Add onion and garlic and cook, breaking the meat up into small pieces, until it is nearly browned, but still slightly pink
- Drain any excess grease
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook until the mushrooms are browned and slightly soft and the meat is cooked through.
- Add the coconut cream and beef bone broth and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, allowing the mixture to bubble and simmer, about 3-4 minutes.
- Stir parsley and additional salt to taste.
- Saute the noodles in a little olive oil in a skillet.
- Serve over cooked sweet potato noodles.