Delicious AIP/Paleo Whipped Cream
Posted on November 09 2020
Paleo/AIP Whipped CreamDo you miss whipped cream? Piling it high on top of a slice of pie, yummm! But until now, living with AIP has meant no whipped cream. Our chef came up with this recipe for a Paleo/AIP whipped "cream". Simple, clean ingredients are the key! Make some to put on top of our Pumpkin Pie or your favorite Paleo/AIP treat. Make a batch so you can enjoy whipped cream on your Thanksgiving pie!
PALEO/AIP WHIPPED CREAM
- 1 teaspoon grass fed gelatin
- 4 teaspoons cold water
- 1 can full fat coconut milk, refrigerated for 6 or more hours
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
- Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
- Skim the cream off the can of coconut milk.
- Mix the coconut cream with the maple syrup and vanilla then add the gelatin in a stream as the mixer is going to incorporate the gelatin.
- Refrigerate to set for about an hour.
- Put into a piping bag and pipe onto your paleo desserts.
Click the links below to purchase products from the recipe: