AIP Oyster Bar - Oysters Oreganata
Posted on January 30 2018
AIP OYSTERS OREGANATA
- 1 dozen fresh live oysters in shell
- 2 T. minced fresh garlic
- 6 T. olive oil
- 2 T. fresh or dry oregano
- 4 T. chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup chicken stock
- ½ cup coconut flour
- Heat olive oil in a small pan, sweat garlic, add oregano, parsley and chicken stock.
- Add coconut flour until a soft puree is formed.
- Using oyster knife, pry open the oysters and loosen meat with the knife. Discard top shells.
- Lay the oysters out on a baking tray.
- Spoon a tablespoon or two of puree over each oyster and pack in on with your hand.Put a little water in the bottom of the tray to keep the oysters moist and bake in a 450 oven until oysters are cooked and turning golden brown. Serve hot.