AIP Coconut Curry Salmon
Posted on August 20 2018
This treatment in our salmon series highlights our AIP enlightened curry powder. This is a very rich flavorful sauce for this delicious salmon. The curry flavor is authentic and will make your house smell delicious! This would be great with my favorite "rice" replacement. I like to use both riced cauliflower and riced broccoli and make it like you would a rice pilaf. Absolutely delicious and tasty too. Anytime you have a nice sauce on a recipe I like to serve the dish with a vehicle to clean up the sauce. Give it a try.
COCONUT CURRY SALMON
- 4 (6 oz) skinless salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick) skin removed, cut into chunks
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup POTG Enlightened Curry Powder
- 6 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tsp ginger chopped or minced
- 1 Tbls. coconut sugar
- 3 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- Mix together the POTG enlightened curry powder, ginger, garlic, fish sauce, lime juice, zest, and coconut sugar.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the spice paste and stir well.
- Add your fish pieces and start them cooking.
By Executive Chef Ann Lotterhos