AIP Asian Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry
Posted on August 01 2018
I love the various Asian cuisines and all the different flavors found in the region. I was so excited when Chef Ann said we were doing Asian Beef & Vegetable Stir Fry! In my opinion this is probably one of the easiest and tastiest AIP recipes we have done. I suggest that you keep the ingredients for this dish on hand for those busy nights that you need a quick and easy dinner. You can have this on the table in no time! It's great for leftovers, too!
ASIAN BEEF & VEGETABLE STIR FRY (INGREDIENTS & RECIPE)
STIR FRY SAUCE
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 T. coconut vinegar
- 1/2 head green cabbage
- 2 carrots
- 3 green onions
- 1/2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger
- Sea salt to taste
- Prepare the stir fry sauce first
- In a small bowl stir together the coconut aminos, honey and coconut vinegar.
- Set the sauce aside.
- Shred the vegetables so they are ready to go when you need them.
- Cut one small cabbage in half, remove the core, and then finely shred the leaves of one half the cabbage. Peel the carrots, then shred them on a mandoline or cheese grater.
- Slice the green onions.
- Mince two cloves of garlic.
- Peel the ginger then grate it using a small-holed cheese grater.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Once hot add the olive oil, ground beef, garlic, ginger, and a pinch of salt. Cook the beef until browned (about five minutes).
- Add the cabbage and carrots to the skillet and continue to stir and cook until the cabbage is slightly wilted.
- Stir in the prepared sauce and the green onions.