Tuna Poké with Seasnax Toasty Onion Nori
Posted on February 17 2020
It seems “Poké Bowls” are the latest restaurant trend, at least here in Florida they are popping up all over. They are thought to have originated in Native Hawaiian Cuisine. Chef has created this AIP Tuna Poké with Toasty Onion Nori from Seasnax so you can make your own at home! We love the color and textures from the Seavegi Seaweed Salad mix from Seasnax. It makes for a beautiful, healthy meal. The Ginger Salad Dressing is delicious too!
Tuna Poké with Toasty Onion Nori
- 1 lb sushi grade tuna, cut into ¼” dice
- 2 Seasnax Toasty Onion sheets, finely minced with a sharp knife
- 2 tsp. sea salt
- 4 scallions, finely minced
- 2 TBL. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 english cucumber, thinly sliced on a mandolin
- 1 bag of Seavegi Seaweed Salad Mix
Rehydrate the Seavegi Seaweed Salad following package directions. Toss with cucumbers and dress the salad with the ginger dressing tossing well. In a small bowl, combine the tuna, sea salt, minced nori sheets, sea salt, olive oil and scallions. Top the Seavegi salad with the tuna poké.
- 1” piece of fresh ginger, finely grated
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 2 TBL. organic apple cider vinegar
- 2 TBL. coconut aminos
Whisk all ingredients together.