Delicious Strawberry Ice Cream (AIP)
Posted on July 10 2018
STRAWBERRY ICE CREAM
- 3 cups of coconut cream (12hrs in fridge)
- 2.5 Cups of fresh sliced strawberries
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- ½ Cup Honey
- Put 2 cups of Strawberries, coconut cream, vanilla, and honey into a food processor and puree until smooth.
- Place mixture into freezer bowl of an ice cream maker for 20-25 minutes.
- Just before the it's done, throw in the last ½ cup fresh strawberries.
- Churn until desired consistency.
By Executive Chef Ann Lotterhos