Posted on May 16 2016
Homemade Raspberry Jam
Aside from raspberries, this recipe only contains lemon juice, honey and grass-fed gelatin.
PS- This jam goes really well with Plantain Cakes - we tried it.
PALEO RASPBERRY JAM
- 1 lb of fresh or frozen raspberries
- Juice from half a lemon
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 tsp. grass fed gelatin
- In a sauce pan over medium-high heat, stir in berries and lemon juice.
- Cook for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next add the honey, stir and reduce heat to medium-low.
- Continue cooking for about 10 minutes, add gelatin and dissolve completely.
- Mixture will thicken into a jam-like consistency as it cools.