Paleo Dry Rub Wings
Posted on May 04 2016
When we think of wings, we usually imagine chicken smothered in messy, sticky, buffalo sauce. And, that sauce is admittedly delicious.
A Less Messy Wing Option
But, as our Chef pointed out to me, sometimes it's nice to have a dryer, more savory option available. Something that's less likely to stain your couch during the next major sporting event.
This awesome "Dry Rub" wing recipe is a paleo take on Memphis-Style wings that is sure to compete with the more traditional style!AIP Chicken Wings in our store, so follow the link and get some today. Just pop them in the oven, bake and enjoy!
PALEO DRY RUB WINGS
- 3lb Chicken Wings
- 1 T. chili powder
- 1 T. smoked paprika
- 1 T. cumin
- 1 t. cayenne
- 2 T. garlic powder
- 1 T. mustard powder
- 2 T. salt
- 1 T. black pepper
- 1 cup of olive oil
- Put all the dry rub ingredients into a shaker and stir well to combine.
- Toss wings in the olive oil and spread out on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Shake the dry rub mixture evenly over them.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle on another layer of dry rub. Return them to the oven for another 15-20 minutes until golden and crisp.