Paleo Broccoli Soup
Posted on December 31 2014
Paleo Cream of Broccoli Soup
AIP/PALEO BROCCOLI SOUP
- In a large pot, sauté onions until tender in the coconut oil.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Add in garlic.
- Add chopped broccoli, carrots, coconut milk and chicken broth. Cover.
- Bring to a boil then reduce to a simmer. Taste. Add salt as needed.
- Cook until broccoli is tender.
- Using an immersion blender, blend soup in the pot until desired consistency.
We like to like some chunks of broccoli for texture. You won't believe how delicious this is! Whip some up tonight or simply ORDER FROM US.
By Karen Rylander