Paleo Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Posted on March 09 2017
Spinach Artichoke Dip is a classic comfort food dish many restaurants offer as an appetizer. Traditionally it's made with various cheeses and mayonnaise, often with breadcrumbs on top. But, this recipe is grain-free made with whole, clean ingredients. No additives or fillers- just real, clean food. Adding nutritional yeast gives the dish that cheesy dairy flavor that we enjoy. A cool thing about this recipe our chef created is how versatile it can be. Add caramelized onions, crab meat or bay shrimp to make it your own. Have fun with it. Or, add bacon, because there's always room for more bacon in your life! Keep this recipe on-hand for when you are entertaining. Make some chips with our Paleo AIP Tortillas and you're all set for Paleo Appetizers with friends and family.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
SPINACH ARTICHOKE DIP
- 1 can artichoke hearts, packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1 lb. fresh baby spinach, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup onions, minced
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3 Tblsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 cup raw cashews, soaked overnight, drained and processed into cashew cheese
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour into 8x8 baking dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes until bubbly.
- Use tortilla triangles to dip.