AIP Grilled Salmon over Kale with Lemon Dill Sauce
Posted on June 12 2017
Grilled Salmon over Kale with Lemon Dill Sauce (AIP)Simple, clean and fresh ingredients highlight this grilled salmon recipe. Real food flavor is the star here, the richness of the salmon is seasoned with just olive oil and sea salt, then grilled to perfection. Fresh organic kale is sautéed simply with olive oil and fresh chopped garlic. Finally, the piece de resistance is our Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce. Smooth and creamy with the perfect hint of lemon, it is a superb topping for this dish.
Plan AheadWhen cooking with salmon it is important to know that fresh salmon doesn't keep well. Plan ahead and purchase your fish the day you are planning to cook it.
GRILLED SALMON OVER KALE WITH LEMON DILL SAUCE (AIP)
- 2 6 ounce filets of salmon (or chicken breast)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Pinch Sea salt
- 4 cups Kale, washed and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1 container POTG Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce
- Brush the salmon with the 2 tsp. of olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Grill for 2-3 minutes per side until just cooked through.
- In a medium sauce pan heat the 3 T. olive oil, add the garlic and when it starts to sizzle, add the kale, sauté for a few minutes, stirring to cook evenly.
- Sprinkle with the 1 tsp. of sea salt.
- Heat the avocado lemon dill sauce in a small saucepan until just warm, being careful not to overheat.
- Start by placing kale on the plate.
- Add grilled salmon on top of the kale.
- Spoon a generous spoonful of Lemon Dill Avocado Sauce on top.
- Garnish with a lemon to make it picture perfect!
Click the links below to purchase products from the recipe:
Braggs Organic Olive Oil