DIY Paleo Pumpkin Latte Recipe
Posted on October 05 2020
Fall hits and the conversation around the water cooler is definitely pumpkin. Not to mention it's a huge hit with every company marketing their pumpkin flavored greatness. Start your day with your own awesome bit of pumpkin with our Paleo Pumpkin Latte recipe. It's a simple, chemical free recipe that only uses 6 real food ingredients.
A delicious paleo approved pumpkin latte recipe made from only natural ingredients. Our latte is sweetened with just the right amount of maple syrup and is topped with rich and flavorful coconut cream. Yummy!
- 6 oz coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- pinch cinnamon nutmeg
- Brew a pot of coffee.
- Pour the coffee in a pot and bring to a boil.
- In a separate bowl mix pumpkin pureé, maple syrup and coconut cream.
- Stir in to coffee.
- Pour mixture into mug or glass.
- Froth the almond milk and add it to the top of the coffee.
- Sprinkle nutmeg to finish it off.