Easy Chocolate Banana Pudding
Posted on April 05 2015
Who doesn't like a good pudding? What about a nice paleo pudding that is made from real food ingredients such as bananas, avocados and cocao.
CHOCOLATE BANANA PUDDING
Ripe banana avocado and coconut milk are all combined to make this perfectly healthy paleo treat.
- ripe bananas - 2 medium, peeled and broken into chunks
- ripe avocado - 1 medium, pitted and peeled (just scoop out the flesh)
- full-fat coconut milk - 1/3 cup
- unsweetened cocoa powder* - 4 Tbsp
- pure vanilla extract - 1/2 tsp
- ground cinnamon - generous dash
- sea salt - generous dash
- Place all ingredients in a food processor, blender, or Magic Bullet. Process until smooth and creamy. If the mixture is too thick, add a little coconut milk.
- Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
By Paleo table
Recipe submitted by the always awesome Paleo Table.
Scope them out for great paleo resources, meal plan ideas, and tasty recipes!